Leather Crossbody Bag

Leather Crossbody Bag

I just love writing about newer designers! There is just something so exciting about seeing fresh, new leather crossbody bag.
The leather crossbody bag that I chose to write about today feels really special. If you’re looking for a basic handbag which is really cool and beautifull, this one can hook you up. The style I have seen so far are absolutely gorgeous, but the brown one pictured here is my favorite. Take a moment and discover the color you like!
Saddle bags have been making a comeback lately and, this bag does this style very, very well! Inspired by vintage cartridge bags this bag can be worn on the shoulder or as a crossbody. I love the beautiful, unlined leather and rich brown color. What really makes this piece stand out though is the classic look.
I absolutely love the brown color! This bag would be perfect for casual fall days when you don’t need to carry a lot of stuff with you. I can definitely picture it with a great outfit. However, I think this bag would go with a lot of things, including jeans and a simple T-shirt.

Comments