This bag is perfect bag for fall 2018

This bag is perfect bag for fall 2018

One of my favorite things about covering bags is that I get to discover new and emerging bags and purses in the handbag world. Finding perfect bag for fall 2018 is easy. I get especially excited when I skew indie new bags. These days, is it really necessary to spend a pretty penny on a luxury bag?  A slew of indie entrants are popping up to collectively answer us with a no!
These bags are stunning in its simplicity, and I’ve got keen eyes on this bag. Elegantly understated, this bag is a cross body with a front side in glossy croc-like finishing that really makes it standout. While it’s not real, it takes a skilled leather technician to treat calf leather and make it look both refined and luxe, and by the looks of it, this bag perfectly embodies both.
The bag has inside pockets for your phone, keys, credit cards. I love the very idea of a contained, clean and classic look. It comes with a adjustable strap, which I love shoulder bags like this.
With Fall in full view, there’s so many pretty colors to choose from, including  Black, Gold, Pink, and Silver. Designed with a minimal approach, it would pair wonderfully with a lush coat to press against.
variations
variations
Perfect Bag for fall 2018

Comments